Finance Business Partner
Antony James Recruitment Ltd are delighted to have partnered with a leading Public Service client based in Hockley, Southend, in recruiting a Finance Business Partner.
About the role:
Reporting into the Head of Financial Operations, you will provide the opportunity to build a strong personal brand across the business. You’ll play a key role challenging the business and providing financial and strategic support to achieve profitable growth.
- Be part of the finance business partner team, driving commercial innovation, setting vision and direction for allocated division
- Be a strategic business partner by conducting detailed P&L analysis to support long-term development strategy
- Produce insightful management information to support the business plan
- Analyse key KPIs and P&L performance to provide high quality insight to the business, helping to identify potential areas for margin improvement
- Achieve personal targets to improve the profitability of the business and consistently seek to identify opportunities for margin improvement through evaluating options around revenue growth, cost reduction and improved efficiency
- Review and oversee the monthly management accounts for your allocated business units, analysing trends and performance for monthly business reviews, including development of KPIs
- Develop and prepare monthly KPI reporting and Operational Review packs
Skills and Experience
- Qualified/ part qualified ACCA/CIMA/ACA with proven track record of operational finance support (or equivalent combination of relevant alternative professional qualification and relevant financial experience)
- Advanced knowledge of using MS Excel including Power Query and Power Pivot
- Experience of developing and preparing reports and dashboards in Power BI
- Experience of working as a finance business partner, ideally with a large government contractor delivering people focused services
- Confident and highly competent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Able to prepare and present complex financial information in a simple and meaningful way
- Exceptional attention to detail and analytical skills. Able to see the big picture as well as operating in the minutiae.
Salary: £50k to £55k DOE
Schedule: Monday to Friday (Hybrid).
Ability to commute/relocate:
Hockley, Essex: Reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
This job was originally posted as: https://thecareerwallet.com/stats/track/MTQxMzEyMTU5OS18LTE0NS18LTU=