Are you looking for a rewarding career in accounting?
Do you have the skills and passion to join a successful family-run business in Trowbridge? I have an exciting opportunity for you!
You will be responsible for checking and recording transactions, involving purchase ledger, sales ledger, and nominal ledger.
You will also handle purchase invoices, journals, and multi-branch transactions.
The ideal candidate:
- Strong numerical skills
- Proactive with excellent organisational skills
- Willingness to learn and develop.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
What’s on offer:
- A family-run business with a friendly and supportive culture
- Pension with contribution
- Health and Wellbeing support service
- Employee Discounts and Incentives
- Excellent training and development
- Free onsite Parking
- Office based role.
This is a family-owned business, that treats their staff like family too!
They are committed to the well-being of their staff and always appreciate hard work, loyalty, and dedication to their customers and your colleagues, and they love to recognise and reward you for it!
If you have the experience required, combined with enthusiasm and commitment, I want to hear from you.
This job was originally posted as: https://thecareerwallet.com/stats/track/MTQ1MTM0ODg3MC18LTE0NS18LTU=