Do you have a passion for Admin? Do you enjoy working in a varied role? The perfect job has just landed before you…
Time Appointments are pleased to be recruiting on behalf of a developing insurance business, who are looking for a Finance Administrator to join their team in Colchester. This business is award winning and is proud to be a part of an international insurance group. With excellent opportunity for progression this is the perfect opportunity for someone who is looking to drive forward and succeed.
What will you be doing I hear you ask?…
You will be reporting into the Finance Lead and lending back-office support for the provision of premium bordereaux reconciliations, validating claims bordereaux’s and working with the groups teams. You will also be working alongside the Underwriting and Claims teams supporting cash settlement/validation in line with binding authority/cover holder declarations.
The ideal candidate will need…
* Background in insurance/underwriting
· The ability to develop good business relationships with clients
· Have strong Excel knowledge
· Have a confident telephone manner and be able to problem solve using your own initiative.
* Hold strong IT skills and be tech savvy
· The want to develop and succeed in an exceptional business
So… what do you get?
· Death in service
· The opportunity to learn further skills in an exceptional business
· Private medical care for your use
· Opportunity to complete CII/ACI qualifications
· Personal progression plans to help you achieve the most possible
· A Christmas bonus
· Early close for Christmas
· A generous holiday allowance and pension contribution
· High quality and in-depth training structed around how you learn best
This opportunity could potentially lead to much bigger things as this organisation continues to grow and expand at great pace