Field Service Engineer (Power Generation)
Up to £44,000 + Overtime (OTE Up to £50,000) + Bonuses + Healthcare Plans + Van, Tools, and Equipment + Generous Pension
Are you a mechanically biased engineer looking to join one of the largest players in waste power generation – with excellent onboard training and benefits showing their commitment to their employees?
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking for secure work with excellent employee care schemes including industry leading pension matches, healthcare plans and bonuses to supplement salary.
The company are a leading landfill operator in the UK – looking to change the way waste is dealt with across the country. With zero carbon goals, this is an opportunity to join the carbon zero revolution by facilitating the conversion of waste into renewable energy on an industrial scale. In this role the person will be maintaining and servicing power generation equipment.
The ideal candidate would be a mechanical engineer with good experience in maintaining power generation systems or engines. They will also have basic low voltage electrical knowledge and a full driving license.
My client is offering excellent packages – with excellent continuous training along with natural career progression. This is the perfect opportunity for someone looking for long term, secure employment where employee satisfaction is at the forefront of operations; all while facilitating the growth of waste conversion into renewable energy.
The Role –
- Servicing and maintenance of power generation systems at landfill sites
- Preventative, reactive and breakdown maintenance.
- General maintenance of site equipment
- Fault diagnosis
- Record keeping of relevant maintenance, servicing, and general optimisation.
- Field Based, working on multiple sites in your region.
The Candidate –
- Mechanically biased engineer, with time served or qualified. (City and Guilds, NVQ)
- Experience in the servicing and maintenance of generators, plant process maintenance and diagnostics or engines.
- Be looking to develop their mechanical experience, learning new processes with on-going training.
- Electrical experience in low voltage systems.
- Full driving license.
Mechanical Engineer, Power Generation, Waste Power Conversion, Gas Engines, Service Engineer, CHP, Diesel Engines, Generators, Landfill Energy, NVQ
Reference Number: BBBH203608
To apply for this role or to be considered for further roles, please click “Apply Now” or contact Alfie Dunn-Lowes at Rise Technical Recruitment.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd acts an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
The salary advertised is the bracket available for this position. The actual salary paid will be dependent on your level of experience, qualifications, and skill set. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable candidates.
This job was originally posted as: https://thecareerwallet.com/stats/track/MTQ1MjI1MTY1OS18LTE0NS18LTcw