Field Service Electrician CompEx
JR79: Field Service Electrician (CompEx)Location: Southwest of EnglandSalary: £45,000 – £48,000 per year Overview:First Military Recruitment is currently seeking a Field Service Electrician (CompEx) on behalf of one of our clients. Our client values applications from ex-military personnel; however, all candidates will be given due consideration.Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct testing and periodic inspection of electrical installations.
- Demonstrate effective fault-finding skills to identify and resolve electrical issues.
- Install cable trays and handle PYRO/XLPE/SWA/PVC cabling, with knowledge of motors and control panels being advantageous.
- Work collaboratively with teams and independently when required.
- Willingness to travel and work away from home as needed.
Skills and Qualifications:
- NVQ Level 3 in Electrical Installation or equivalent.
- Valid and clean Driving Licence.
- City & Guilds 18th Edition Wiring Regulations qualification.
- ECS/CSCS Approved Electrician certification.
- City & Guilds 2394 and 2395 OR 2391 and 2352 certification.
- CompEx Ex01-04 certification.
- CompEx Ex07-08 certification.
- IPAF (International Powered Access Federation) certification .
- PASMA (Prefabricated Access Suppliers’ and Manufacturers’ Association) certification.
- LPS (Lightning Protection System) Testing Certificate.
Location: Southwest of EnglandSalary: £45,000 – £48,000 per year
This job was originally posted as: https://thecareerwallet.com/stats/track/MTQxMzE1NTQwMy18LTE0NS18LTU=