My client in Peteterborough is in need of an experienced Sheet metal worker/Fabricator
* To fabricate various parts to our drawings
* Have a recognised engineering apprenticeship
* Other applicants who are willing to complete appropriate training will be considered
The Job (Main Duties):
* You will manufacture large and small fabrications to a high standard in the specified times allowed
* Proficient in MIG/TIG/MMA
* You will be able to polish stainless steel components
* You will be able to use a CNC Press Brake
* You will be aware of and follow all company Health & Safety policies and procedures
Candidate Profile (Experience, Skills and Knowledge):
* Methodical approach
* Able to interpret drawings and specifications
* Attention to quality
* Flexibility to undertake other tasks in other areas
* Able to work well within a team environment and to offer improvement ideas
* Display a high degree of self-motivation
Hours of Work:
* Monday to Thursday 07:30 to 16:00 with 30 minute unpaid lunch break
* Friday 07:30 -12:30
* Some roles will require a night shift rota and possible weekend work so candidates will need to be open to that if required. Nightshift premium will be paid at time and a third.
* Salary: £27,742.68 per annum (£14.35 per hour). Overtime for hours worked over 37/week paid at time and half.
* Holiday: 183 hours holiday entitlement. In addition the Company gives 3 days between Christmas and New Year, and the normal 8 public holidays. Holiday year runs from 1 April to 31 March.
* Private Health Care: You will be entitled to join the Company’s Health Care Scheme, whereby you pay 50% and the Company pays 50% of the cost of Private Health Care cover for you, your partner, and your dependent children.
* Life Assurance: 3x annual salary
* Pension: Auto enrolled into pension from first day of employment – minimum of 5%. Company will match your contribution up to 6% (you can put more in than 6%).
fabricator , fabrication, welding, sheet metal, tig, mig, fabricate, welder, welding engineer
pension, holidays. etc