We are looking for a dynamic Fabric Sales Executive with strong knowledge and experience of the industry. This is a great opportunity to join a leading supplier of fashion prints to the high street and online retailers.
The ideal candidate will have worked across multiple fabric types but will have a good knowledge of woven fabrications and multiple print techniques. Prior experience working with Turkish mils/factories is preferable and strong commercial fashion and trend awareness. Passion and enthusiasm for the job and the product are essential!
This role is based in London with travel to customers.
Main Responsibilities will include:
- Building strong relationships with customers and actively pursuing opportunities to engage.
- Able to provide extensive knowledge of collections and present ranges with passion and enthusiasm.
- Knowledge of fabric bases, construction, and print techniques
- Skilled in costing and negotiation
- Working with mills, offices and customers to manage orders and critical path.
- Managing volume sales
- Developing business with existing customers and actively researching new opportunities.
- Contributing to the company sales and marketing strategy and set targets.
- Working with the teams in UK and Turkey to develop the business and to contribute to a collaborative and supportive working environment.
- Strong industry knowledge and extensive fabric and print knowledge
- Experience in a comparable role with a volume supplier and retailers.
- Likeable, Confident, Energetic and strong on building relationships
- Enthusiasm for new products and ranges
- Strong sales mentality – Know what customers are looking for and how to inspire them.
- Hungry to grow the business
- Great communication with mills, offices and customers
- A flexible adaptable approach to work willing to be on the move a lot, actively showing the collection and following up appointments
- Driving license preferable
- Salary based on experience
This job was originally posted as: https://thecareerwallet.com/stats/track/MTQ1MTA0NjQ1MC18LTE0NS18LTcw