Export LCL Coordinator
NVOCC with offices around the Globe. Due to increasing volumes we have the opportunity to expand our Export team based at our London HQ in Essex.
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the world's leading NVOCC’s a
nd as an Export booking coordinator. You will be working in a busy operational department taking ownership of incoming bookings to maintain to finish and servicing customers daily meeting all their requirements from an operational perspective.
This role is suitable for anyone who looking to get into the freight industry at grass roots level. Further training will be provided to develop your career
Scope of role
Handling of Export Deep Sea LCL Operations
Duties Will Include:
· Handling high volume of cargo bookings via email & phone
· Process bookings using operating system in accordance with our clients’ policies & procedure.
· Communicate booking details to clients within agreed timeframes
· Ensure full compliance of appropriate legislation and regulations and all documentation relevant to the movement of cargo
· Respond promptly to comments queries & feedback
· Liaise with operational staff on specific booking requirements
· Regularly update customers of shipment progress.
· Manage Customs processes necessary for the export of shipments
· Resolving any customer service issues for the customer
· A methodical approach
· Excellent communication skills with an understanding of the importance of attention to detail and quality of product
· A flexible hands-on approach to work and willing to complete a variety of tasks
· Ability to work well under pressure and to strict deadlines.
· Ability to work well as a team as well as on own initiative
· An ability to deal professionally, calmly, and tactfully with customers