We have a fantastic opportunity for a European Transport Planner to join our clients team based at their site in Dover, planning both nationally and internationally.
Our client is a large company that prides itself in being able to offer stable, long-term employment in the area. Having been successful year upon year they are now looking to expand their team! They are looking for someone to grow with the company, there is plenty of room for progression.
This role is being offered on a Permanent basis.
What you’ll be doing:
- Responsible for the effective planning of HGV’s.
- Monitoring workload via internal systems to ensure vehicles are assigned to general freight and work prioritised.
- Carry out driver debriefs and training, ensuring that our transport operation is running both safely and cost-effectively.
- Act as the first point of escalation, dealing with daily issues from customers and drivers.
- Managing drivers and monitoring their performance, advising and disciplining as and when required.
- Escalate details of vehicle accidents, defects or any fleet issues to senior management.
- At least 3 years as a European Transport Planner.
Hours:Monday to Friday – 1 in 3 Saturday mornings.
What to do next:Apply below and well be in touch.
This job was originally posted as: https://thecareerwallet.com/stats/track/MTQzMjc2NTc0MS18LTE0NS18LTcw