Enterprise Software Sales
Enterprise Software Sales Manager
£50k – £60k Basic + Generous Bonus Structure, company car, mobile, laptop, iPad and pension.
A well-established and market leading manufacturer of construction solutions with a reputation for innovation and quality, seeking to appoint an experienced Enterprise Software Sales Manager to create further growth and to help identify future opportunities. Fantastic opportunity to join an energetic team with an organisation who can develop your sales ability.
* You will be talking and meeting with construction industry professionals across the region, looking to understand their business and their current objectives.
* Identifying and converting prospects within the defined area focusing on enterprise software solutions for building contractors.
* Managing and growing of enterprise accounts.
* Identifying and developing new market sector opportunities for software solutions.
* Selling complex software solutions to multiple stakeholders including C-level execs.
* Detailed account planning, building an in-depth knowledge of key target customers from a financial, operational and strategic perspective.
* Creating and servicing sales enquiries in a new business development situation.
* Reporting on sales activities and providing relevant information to sales management.
* You will spending your time face to face with your customers requiring the majority of your time on the road, proactively servicing their business needs.
* Ensuring consistent pipeline growth and maturation achieved by careful forward planning and consistent implementation of strategic campaign calendar.
* Building relationships at all levels and understanding and successfully communicating with each level appropriately, also identifying opportunities for upselling and cross-selling.
* Establishing potential customer requirements and showcasing some of Biosite's leading edge solutions, fielding questions and ensuring that the correct products are matched to the customer’s needs.
* Utilising a value based consultative sales approach, quantifying a clear and tangible business case and return on investment to underpin the customer's investment decision.
* Your prime focus will be actively winning, retaining and growing the business knowing you be able to count on professional back up and support from your team and colleagues at all times.
* Goals and targets will be what you live for but it’s supporting businesses in solving their challenges that inspires you the most.
* You will be a passionate individual who has the ability to change a customer’s way of thinking.
* An ambitious, committed, confident, enthusiastic, resilient and goal-oriented field sales executive with strong account management skills and excellent business development experience.
* Highly professional with an ability to build relationships and influence at all levels.
* Naturally persuasive, creative and self-motivated, able to recognise opportunities and use your own initiative to convert these into sales. Excellent communication and presentation skills are important together with strong negotiation, commercial and analytical skills
* Commercially aware, ideally with 1 – 2 years sales experience within a technical sales environment, selling to site, contractor and construction companies.
* High standard of personal presentation, ensuring that the company is represented professionally.
* Excellent planning and organisational skills to manage a high number of activities, with good time management, the ability to prioritise and to remain calm and objective under pressure.
* The successful applicant will be self-confident and demonstrate excellent face-to-face communication skills.
* A commercial approach with a clear focus on standards and quality.
* Proven track record of generating and closing high value new business solution sales with extensive B2B sales experience.
* Degree level, diploma or equivalent education preferred.
Manesis Search and Selection are a specialist recruitment consultancy based in the Midlands. Our consultants have a Sales, Marketing or General Management background having worked in Industry for both International organisations and SMEs. We are business people first and recruiters second as a result we are in a unique position to understand our clients business needs and ensure we only shortlist fully qualified candidates. We are proud of more than 20 years successful sales recruitment experience
car, generous bonus, pension etc