Your new companyAn excellent job opportunity has arisen for an experienced Enterprise Architect to join one of the most established organisations in South Wales on a permanent basis. They are a not-for-profit organisation that offer a great working environment and scope for career progression.
Your new roleThe Enterprise Architect will join a highly successful and growing team that are responsible for design, implementing and maintaining solutions that meet the needs of critical business operations. You will liaise closely with a range of key senior stakeholders, working as part of a team to ensure that IT services are provided within a 24x7x365 environment to support operational requirements. You will analyse Technology trends, lead the development of the Enterprise Architecture response to business visions, maintain Architectural representation at Programme Management level and work with the Technical Architecture to ensure alignment with roadmaps for platforms. You will develop appropriate procedures, roadmaps, and strategies to support all provided services, whilst providing high level strategic advice for future Technology investments.
What you’ll need to succeed
- A proven track record of working as a Solution Architect or Enterprise Architect
- Strong knowledge of Enterprise Architecture principles
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills
- Experience of working in a part-outsourced IT environment
What you’ll get in returnThe organisation offers a great working environment, excellent scope for career progression plus a benefits package that includes:
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Bonus schemes
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Generous pension plan up to 11% employer contributions
- Free on-site car parking
- Enhanced family friend policies
- Gym membership and shopping discounts
- Car-leasing scheme
- Health CashBack scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- Training and development opportunities and more
This will be a hybrid working role based at their Cardiff office.
What you need to do nowIf you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.If this job isn’t quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. Hays also offer £500 worth of high street vouchers for all successful referrals.
This job was originally posted as: https://thecareerwallet.com/stats/track/MTQxMzE1NTQ1NC18LTE0NS18LTU=