Engineering operatives needed
The position is within a low volume manufacturing company, based in Wellingborough, on the Park Farm Industrial Estate.
A successful candidate will integrate into our existing team to become a valued link in the
manufacturing process, able to multi role and produce a high-quality output.
* Experienced in the use of hand tools used in mechanical manufacture / assembly
* Experience of manufacture
* Experience in light mechanical assembly
* Comfortable working within a multi-disciplinary environment
* Ability to review / prioritise workload in line with other operators / functions
* Ability to work within a small multifunctional / versatile team
* Competent in the use of handheld measuring equipment
* Awareness and understanding of Health and Safety
* Assist with equipment and site maintenance functions
If you’ve worked in a manufacturing environment before this would a great advantage
7 am to 3:30 pm
Monday to Thursday
7 am to 1 pm on Friday
£10.00 per hour
The job is temporary to permanent!
Developing solutions to production issues
Performing cost-benefit analyses
Operating computer-aided design software to design and produce products and systems