Position: Engineering Manager
Salary: £65,000 to £80,000 + Excellent Benefits / Prospects (including Relocation Assistance)
If there is something stopping you from achieving all you’re capable of, you’ll relish a role with a company that will positively encourage you to be pro-active – a real opportunity to release your true potential.
The Company: Our Client, an innovative dynamic passionate Company that manufactures minimal invasive next-generation robotic-assisted medical devices that are at the forefront of how surgical procedures are carried out. An award-winning company that plans to significantly disrupt the way surgery is performed for the benefit of millions of patients all around the world.
Due to sustained continued expansion they now require a driven Engineering Manager to take a hands-on approach to managing the day to day running of the test engineering function, taking overall responsibility for process development, validation and New Product Introduction.
Every day will be different and that’s the beauty of joining a rapidly growing team! As they grow role will also change and evolve and as a result, we’d expect you to be willing to turn your hand to anything within the manufacturing/operations engineering remit that helps the team deliver its objectives.
Other responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
* Establishing, planning, and delivering the technical strategy for manufacturing, from a single PCB to a complete surgical system
* Management of multidisciplined workstreams across Operations to deliver effective and reliable test solutions and improvements
* Having overall responsibility for the quality of test software deployed on the production line and with our suppliers
* Providing technical oversight and review of all test systems deployed to the production line
* Establishing key relationships throughout the business to align technical vision and deliver effective test for new products
The Person: Candidates suitable for consideration should be able to provide evidence of the following:
* A Degree in Engineering (any discipline) or very relevant experience.
* Experience of working within Medical Devices, Pharmaceutical, Life Science Industry etc.
* Significant project-management track-record for on-time and on-budget delivery of manufacturing engineering projects covering: NPI activities / Process development / ERP improvements / Test development and execution & Fault diagnosis and rework strategies
* Knowledge of GMP / FDA and Regulatory requirements for medical industry (ISO13485)
The successful candidate will enjoy a salary of between £65,000 to £80,000 (DOE) + Excellent Benefits / Prospects (including Relocation Assistance) plus excellent prospects and an employment package that you would expect from a company that values its employees.
Do you have the courage to take on this challenge?
Excellent Bens (Call for Details)