Pluss, part of Seetec Pluss and the Seetec group, is an award-winning Community Interest Company that supports thousands of people each year to achieve a career and fulfil their true potential. Our employment operations help jobseekers who need the most specialist support to find work. Our enterprise operations run alongside to create direct employment opportunities in a wide range of job roles.
We are currently seeking a talented individual to join our team as an Employment Advisor. Our ideal candidate will have excellent customer service skills, be target driven as well as a motivational adviser to build positive relationships, guide, inspire, and encourage individuals to find suitable employment. We anticipate that this role will be delivered digitally so you will have to be fully IT literate in using a range of Microsoft Office programmes to include 365 products and modern digital technologies.
You must have a high level of initiative and motivation with the ability to seek out solutions to problems, and be able to work under pressure, without day to day supervision.
If you are from a sales, recruitment, retail, hospitality or have an advising and guidance background or previous experience within employability then we would love to hear from you.
* Assisting clients with advice and guidance, helping them on their journey to employment.
* Providing a tailored service, addressing individual needs so as to overcome barriers to employment, education and skill development.
* Carrying a caseload of customers, meeting with clients regularly to review their progress, organise work experience.
* Sign-posting to 3rd party provision, ensuring all associated paperwork is completed.
* Training and mentoring customers throughout their journey, on both a one-to one and group basis (Inc. job search techniques, CV writing, interview skills).
* Utilising your own strengths and skills to motivate and train your clients in areas such as IT, numeracy and literacy.
Skills and Experience
* GCSE or equivalent in English and Maths at Grade C or above
* Experience of working in a performance-driven environment
* Experience of delivering services to meet contractual and quality standards
* Understanding of the employability industry & the challenges faced in the employment market for long term unemployed people and those with health conditions
* Full driving license to enable deployment across a number of teams, according to need
Salary: £25,339 – £27.106 p.a (dependent on experience)
Location: Kings Lynn
Hours: 37 hrs- Monday to Thursday 8.30am – 17.00pm – Friday 8.30am – 16.30pm
Closing Date : 8 October 2021
In light of Covid-19 Interviews will be undertaken via Microsoft Teams
Benefits: 25 days annual leave + Bank Holidays + Birthday Day off, Pension, Competitive Salary, optional discounted Medical and Health Cash Plans, Employee Assistance Programme, Cycle to Work Scheme, Eye Care Scheme, access to a wide range of local and national discounts.
Pluss is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff to share and uphold this commitment in conjunction with the requirements of the Prevent Duty and the positive promotion of modern British values.
Dependent on the role applying to you may be required to process a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS/DS) check. Seetec support the recruitment of ex- offenders and will not discriminate in any way. Our full policy statement of “Ex-Offenders” can be found on our website under "About us”.
Pluss is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity