Electronics Hand Assembly Operative
Career Juice Recruitment are pleased to be supporting our busy and growing client based near St Ives / Godmanchester to recruit a new Hand Assembly Operative for their Electronics business. The company is is experiencing increase in demand and are winning new business, so this bodes very well for the future!
This is likely to be a temp to perm role.
You will need to have access to a car / vehicle as the location is not on a bus route.
Working hours are Monday -Thursday 8am – 4.15pm and Friday 8am – 2pm. You get two breaks morning and afternoon and a 20 minute lunch break.
* Placement of Electronic components onto Printed Circuit Boards (PCBs)
* Hand soldering on PCBs (to IPC-610 standard or J-Std preferred)
* Loading PCBs into and operative a Selective soldering Machine
* Occasional rework and PCB modification
* Upholding the high quality of work that customers expect from the company
For more information and a full job spec, please apply and send a copy of your CV to us!
Career Juice Recruitment is acting as a Recruitment Agency