Electro Mechanical Assembler
Having already worked in manufacturing and assembling electrical or mechanical components, you will have a precise and accurate hand, experience in following specific standard operating procedures. Your new employer offers working on a range of builds that vary in build time, own work station and progression opportunities due. In addition to this, your new workplace is a clean and modern and an extensive benefits package. Not only is this a permanent position, but you will also be working Monday to Friday – Day shift and finish early on Fridays!
Location: Outskirts of Ely, Cambridgeshire
Hours: 39 per week, Monday – Thursday 7:30am-4:30pm and Friday 7:30am-12:30pm
Benefits: Pension Scheme, Group Life Cover, Private Health Care, Group Income Protection, dental cover, free family events, bike to work scheme plus more.
What you will be doing:
– Ensuring that your workstation and surrounding areas are compliant with health and safety procedures.
– Working with hand tools
– Handling of small mechanical components
– Assembly of products to a high-quality standard
– Following Standard Operating Procedures
– Advise Team Leaders on any production related issues
– You have experience in Electro-Mechanical, Soldering or Assembly
– You can follow SOP's
– Have a 'can do' attitude & are a team player
– You are a good communicator
– Take pride in your work
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Busy Bee Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent vacancy