We are currently working with an Electrical Contractor who provide temporary electrics and lighting into building sites across the country to assist them in finding an Electrician to join their growing team in the Peterborough area.
The role for the Electrician will involve;
* Installation of temporary electrics, transformers and 110V lighting into building and construction sites.
* Maintenance of the above equipment whilst in use on the building and construction sites.
* Rip-out and removal of all installed equipment once the project is completed and the equipment is no longer needed.
* Working as part of a small team.
* Covering the United Kingdom, with occasional overnight stays required.
* Travelling to the company's depot when required in Peterborough.
To be considered for this role, you must have;
* Experience in electrical installation and testing and inspection of electrics.
* Previous experience in an electrical role.
* A full UK driving license.
* A CSCS card, due to the nature of the role.
* An 18th Edition.
If you are an experienced and qualified Electrician living in the Peterborough area, please apply with your most recent CV and we will be in touch with more information