Northamptonshire / Leicester
£33,000 starting basic salary
Company van + fuel card + 28 days annual leave + bank holidays
40 hours per week (8:00am – 4:30pm)
If you are looking for a new role working as an electrician within the social housing sector for a well-established housing association then this could be perfect opportunity for you.
You will be carrying out reactive maintenance, testing and remedial works within domestic properties.
This role is a permanent contract with a company van and fuel card supplied from your first day.
You will be required to work as part of a small team carrying out a minimum of 40 hours a week.
This role will consist of the following:
• Testing and inspections within void/ unoccupied properties.
• Remedial works.
• Day to day repairs if required.
• Fault fining.
• Minor installations if required.
To be successful for the role as an Electrician you must have the following:
• 2391 (94/95) Inspection and testing qualifications.
• 18th edition.
• Full UK driving licence.
In return the Electrician will receive:
• 24/7 service from our staff.
• Company Van + Fuel Card.
• Training supplied
• Testing unit and power tools supplied
• Annual leave + 8 bank holidays
• Perkbox – High street discounts
• Long Service Awards
• Health and Wellbeing initiatives
If you would like to apply for this role as an Electrician please contact me on (phone number removed) and ask for Caitlyn