Electrical Project Engineer
Role: Electrical Project Engineer
Salary: £40-60K dependant on experience
Eleven have been retained by a chemicals company, who are looking to enhance their Project Engineering Team with the appointment of an Electrical / ECI Project Engineer.
With strong recent success, they have been able to develop their processes in the last few years, and are now looking to capitalise on this by scaling up their production to full scale manufacturing.
There will be training on the specifics around the products and processes, but we are looking for people with demonstrable technical experience and knowledge of complex CapEx project delivery on process manufacturing facilities. Ideally you would have experience doing so on CoMAH regulated Chemicals site, but our client is happy to look at people with other highly regulated process industry experience.
To be considered for the position, you must have Project Experience such as design, installation, commissioning and potentially project management.
The role will be 100% plant based Monday to Friday, so someone that is willing to travel to the site regularly is needed, as well as having the drive and determination to exceed in such a role.
The company pay a salary between £40-60K based on your background and proven experience, plus standard benefits of Holidays and Pension.
• Execute Project engineering tasks within the process development roadmap
• Execute data analysis and compile reports
• Produce details of outline specifications and designs
• Manage projects using engineering principles and techniques
• Liaise with the R+D, Process and Production teams
QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS / ATTRIBUTES
• BSc Degree in Electrical Engineering (or equivalent)
• Recent and relevant industrial experience within Chemicals / associated industries
• Project Engineering experience within regulated process industry
• Budgetary experience and responsibility
• Range of demonstrable project experience
• Knowledge and experience of CAD programmes
For full details contact Oliver Bennett
Eleven Recruitment has been recruiting within the Chemicals sectors since 1999 covering Technical, Commercial, and Office vacancies across UK, Europe, and Globally, so if this role isn’t for you, but you have experience across the Chemicals industries, then please still get in touch, as we are happy to discuss your background, and your next career move.
Eleven Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Electrical, ECI, Project, Engineer, Upscaling, Chemicals, CoMAH, Powders, Project, Engineering, Plant, Manufacturing, FMCG, Design