Electrical Maintenance Technician
Electrical Maintenance Technician, Aberdare, £32,000
Shift pattern: two on two off three on two off two on three off, this gives a long weekend Fri, Sat and Sun off every other week.
* To repair any breakdown on production equipment in a timely manner.
* Carry out P.P.M. schedule, installation of new equipment as required and work on improvement / projects.
* Support development of newly qualified technicians.
* Formally trained electrically biased technician
* Good working knowledge of AC / DC motors and drives
* Proven track record of effective fault finding
* Experience of heater control instrumentation and thermocouple control
* Experience of PLC control and fault finding
* Use to work in a busy manufacturing environment and can handle pressure well
* Capable of working on own initiative
* Flexible approach and good team player
* Prepared to work overtime as and when business require
* Pneumatics fault finding
* Experience of extrusion process
* Experience of working in a continuous improvement environment
Please be aware that we receive a high volume of interest for each of our roles and we cannot guarantee we will be in touch if you are not shortlisted for the position. At JK Recruitment we aim to provide the best possible opportunity to take your career forward, we will be in touch within the next seven days if your application is successful. Please continue to visit our website to keep up to date with further vacancies.
We regret that this client is not prepared to sponsor work permit or work permit transfer applications. Candidates must be able to prove their eligibility to work in the UK