Eletrical Maintenance Engineer
Salary – £42056
Shift – 4on4off (D&N) 7 WEEK PATTERN THEN 18 DAYS OFF!!!!!!
Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity in the Lydney area?
We are recruiting a Shift Electrician position with a competitive salary of £42056 and a 4on4off (D&N) shift pattern.
Our organisation is a leading company in the manufacturing industry, which is looking for the right individual to join our team and help us to reach our goals.
• Carrying out planned and reactive maintenance on electrical systems and equipment
• Ensuring all scheduled and preventative maintenance activities are performed efficiently and effectively
• Diagnosing and resolving electrical faults • Providing technical support to ensure the safe, economic and efficient operation of the equipment
• Completing all necessary paperwork
• Working in accordance with Health and Safety regulations
• Competitive salary
• Generous holiday allowance
• Pension scheme
• Ongoing training and development
• Career progression opportunities
• Recognised electrical engineering qualification (City & Guilds)
• Demonstrable experience in an industrial engineering environment
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Good problem-solving skills
• Good communication skills
• Understanding and knowledge of Health and Safety regulations
MUST HAVE 17/18TH EDITION
If you are interested If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert. As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme. You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details. Any feedback on the quality of the adverts is welcomed.
This job was originally posted as: https://thecareerwallet.com/stats/track/MTQ1MjU4OTcxMy18LTE0NS18LTcw