Electrical Engineer – Doncaster
Role: To carry out quality installations of Entrance Control equipment such as automated gates and barriers to a high standard and in an efficient manner. We provide access control features, including intercoms and card access systems. The role will work as part of a team and will have a focus on health and safety and customer service at all times.
WORK ENVIRONMENT & REQUIREMENTS
This role is based predominantly outdoors and as such will require you to work in all different weather conditions incorporating health and safety requirements. The role also involves extensive travel to different sites in a variety of locations and will require overnight stays.
GENERAL DESCRIPTION – TASK RELATED
- Assist with Health and Safety checks and equipment checks.
- Liaise with Lead to check installation in correct areas and discuss potential issues.
- Ensure area of work is cordoned off and in place where work entails working near public areas.
- Understanding and gaining knowledge of all entrance control/PIDS products.
- Knowledge of how constructions sites work and the disciplines of work to be used.
- Keeps the labouring workflow continuous to achieve the targets.
- Gains knowledge and understanding of process, procedure and can maintain quality standards.
- Works towards understanding what is required next and becomes fully independent to work alone.
- Works towards understanding what is required next and becomes fully independent to work alone
- Knowledge of a range of security products: HERAS, FAAC, BENINCA, Parking Facilities etc
SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS & TRAINING:
- Driving Licence.
- CSCS Card.
- Basic English and maths skills.
- Electrical experience
- Abrasive Wheels Certificate.
- SSSTS Card.
- SMSTS Card.
- First Aid at Work Certificate.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to resolve issues appropriately.
- Positive customer-facing attitude.
- Collaborative with the ability to work as part of a team.
- High level of personal and professional commitment.
- High attention to detail and solutions focussed.
- Open and honest approach.
- Flexible and adaptable.
This job was originally posted as: https://thecareerwallet.com/stats/track/MTQxMzE1NTY4OC18LTE0NS18LTU=