A well established system integration company that’s core business is the design, manufacture and commissioning of integrated control systems incorporating conveyors, programmable logic controllers and SCADA, are recruiting for a Electrical Design Engineer to work out of their site in Cambridgeshire. They have a wide experience and application knowledge in industries, including, but not limited to, food, metals, marine, rubber, plastics, paper, transportation, materials handling and general manufacturing.
The Electrical Design Engineer will work alongside and support the Project team in all activities that fall into the area of electrical design engineering and they will report into the Chief Engineer.
Responsible for accurate and safe drawing of electrical schematics, layouts, wiring diagrams and circuits that are to be used by project engineers as and when required.
• Design and construction of Control Panels
• Produce accurate circuit Diagrams
• Ability to produce Electrical wiring diagrams that are safe and fall in line with legislation
• Produce layouts drawings
Experience / Knowledge Required
• Control Panel / MCC – Ideal not essential
• AutoCAD, EPLAN, Amtech or equivalent
• Electrical Design experience
• Circuit / Wiring Diagrams, Layout Design etc
• Formal electrical qualification, HNC, BTEch or equivalent
This company offers an excellent remuneration package which includes a company pension scheme, 25 day holiday and a attractive salary for the right applicant.
Suitable applicants should apply via the appropriate link.
Immediate start is available