Security is core to the DX proposition and an aspect we pride ourselves in. It is therefore an essential part of all our business processes, as well as the selection of individuals who work for or on behalf of the company. It is a key USP as to why many of our Customers’ trust and select DX to deliver on their behalf. Our aim is to set and maintain the highest standards of security and mail integrity within the industry. In order to do this, we have a strict vetting process for all.
When you apply for a job with DX, you will need to confirm that you understand, and are happy for us to initiate, our vetting process as well as being able to work in the UK/ROI. We have an industry leading vetting that help and support all colleagues joining the business through the process to make it as swift and simple as possible.
· Develop a deep understanding of customer needs and service requirements to ensure the systems and processes provided deliver effective, efficient, transparent systems and processes that are easy to use by all involved.
· To proactively manage and provide advice to managers on absence including persistent sickness absence and periods of long term sickness absence in line with company trigger points and processes.
· Work closely with the rest of the HR Services Advisory team as a second line ER support and supporting the HR Administration team to deliver an effective first line ER service knowing when and how to escalate general & ER issues to the second line.
· Develop and maintain strong & trusted partnerships with managers and your HR colleagues, providing constructive challenges as well as acting as a sounding board and advisor.
· This role will work closely with the business managers and regional directors to ensure good HR practice is followed and to empower and coach them in general and more complex employee relations issues.
· Use HRIS MI to identify and then inform and support managers to deal with trends and patterns across their workforce. Developing solutions to support the whole business to address any company wide trends identified.
· Responsible for the regular updates of the company policies and the creation of new policies in line with legislation.
· Develop appropriate guides, training programmes, and FAQs which support line managers in managing their teams to deliver high performance; engaging with stakeholders throughout.
· Communicate changes to procedures and governance processes in a timely manner tailored to suit the varying requirements of the different audiences to ensure understanding and remove any barriers to compliance.
· Fulfil a gatekeeper role for all governance processes ensuring compliance, investigating and escalating any instances of non-compliance.
· Take a proactive approach to professional development for yourself, using internal and external networks and resources to advance and share knowledge.
· Working on ad hoc projects with the HR Team as required
· Carry out any other reasonable requests which maybe required of this role.
· Internal Governance adherence, including information security and compliance with all legislative requirements
· Delivery of best practice HR Services responsibilities to the business meeting all Service Level Agreements.
· Timely and efficient resolution of all employee queries.
· Quality and accuracy of information raised and presented to internal & external Customers.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
· Experience of being part of a centrally located HR shared service centre with multi-sites nationally.
· Experience of providing advice on a range of HR issues including discipline, grievance, absence, performance and other ER cases.
· Finely honed coaching skills with experience of supporting customers to grow in their knowledge and understanding of HR processes and procedures.
· An up to date knowledge and understanding of relevant employment legislation.
· Extensive experience of updating existing and creating new HR procedures and processes, keeping all stakeholders involved and engaged whilst also fulfilling SOP manuals, risk assessment, and business continuity requirements.
· Demonstrable experience of developing and maintaining strong business relationships and the ability to communicate effectively at different levels with strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Commercially aware and able to balance HR and business requirements.
· Demonstrate the delivery of excellent standards of customer care.
· Proactive and tenacious approach to problem solving.
· Demonstrates a clear understanding of confidentiality, information security and respects sensitive information.
· Must be competent user of Microsoft office packages with experience of using multiple HRIS for inputting and extracting data.
· Flexible and adaptive to changing priorities with the ability to work in an agile environment and manage a fast paced, fluctuating and diverse workload whilst maintaining accuracy and attention to detail.
· Ability to work on own initiative whilst at the same time being an effective team member.
· CIPD qualified Preferable
Benefits & Rewards:
Excellent Basic Salary – Full Uniform – Great team ethic – Enhanced annual leave – Pension – Healthcare – Child care vouchers – Cash incentive referral scheme – Career progression – And more!!!
We are keen to hear from you so if you believe this role is the right fit for you – APPLY NOW!