Dual Fuel Smart Meter Installer – Orion Electrotech
We at Orion Gas, are proud to work alongside some of the biggest Gas and Energy Providers in the industry.
Become a part of the Orion Team of Dual Fuel Smart Meter Engineers, with a basic salary of £40000 pa with the opportunity of Unlimited Overtime.
As one of our Dual Fuel Smart Meter Engineers you will be responsible for the safe installation of Smart Meters, maintenance and removal of Smart Meters, whilst also responding to any maintenance or emergency appointments. We are looking for Dual Fuel Smart Meter Engineers who are passionate about providing excellent customer service along with the safe installation in our customer’s homes.
Join the Orion Team as a Dual Fuel Smart Meter Engineer, working on the contract that suits you best, with a growing portfolio of different contracts to work on.
Ideally, you will have experience as a Dual Fuel Smart Meter Engineer. However, we will consider Gas Engineers new to the industry. All you need is to hold CCN1 (or CMA1) and MET1 qualifications. (*alternative package)
For our Dual Fuel Smart Meter Engineers:
* £40000 basic salary for the minimum completion of 4 jobs per day.
* UNLIMITED OVERTIME (subject to terms and conditions)
* HEALTH AND SAFETY BONUS – Upto £1200 pa.
* Anniversary gift – gift on yearly anniversary with Orion.
* 28 days holiday pa.
* Call out – OPTIONAL.
* Opportunity to upskill, ie Medium Pressure, 3 Phase.
* Career Progression – we always look to promote within in the first instance.
* Recommend a friend scheme of up £500 per referral.
* Van, tools and fuel card supplied.
* Access to Perkbox, which provide a range of amazing reductions across a wide range of discounts and incentives including electronics, top retail brands, restaurants and takeaways, such as:
* Free weekly coffee.
* Up to 5% discount at major supermarkets for your weekly shop.
* Free monthly cinema ticket.
* Up to 40% discounts on travel
* Up to 10% discounts on high street stores.
What we are looking for from you:
* Hold current smart metering qualifications on CCN1/CMA1 and MET1 or the equivalent.
* Have previous MOCOPA experience, ideally with EUSR registration.
* Hold a current full UK driving licence.
* Have previous practical experience in a smart metering role of no less than 12 months.
* All offers of employment are subject to a DBS check.
* Experience, enthusiasm and the will to succeed.
What we expect:
* Safe working practices
* Honesty, reliability
* Strong work ethics
* Excellent customer skills
Orion are partners to the leading names of the energy industry in the uk with years of experience with Technical Managers and members of the team who started out fitting meters, we value our engineers and staff and we want to build our business with the help of knowledgeable hard working people within the industry, working with the known energy suppliers. We have the opportunity with growth and expansion across all our accounts and contracts.
By applying for this role please take a few moments to view our privacy notice on our website (www. orionelectrotech. com) which details how we retain and process your data. Alternatively please give us a call so we can discuss this with you
This job was originally posted as: https://uk.whatjobs.com/coopob__cpl___758_657966__1685?utm_source=1685&utm_medium=feed&keyword=Dual-Fuel-Smart&location=Greater-London