Double Days Maintenance Engineer
We are recruiting for a Multi skilled shift Maintenance Engineer for a major manufacturer based in the Northamptonshire area.
The site is one of their UK manufacturing sites which in turn are part of a world leading production business.
The candidate will ideally be a either electrical or mechanical bias engineer. The production process on site incorporates predominately Rubber and Injection mould machinery so candidates with skills in this would be preferred however any automated production background will be considered
You will form part of a team supporting other engineers working a days based role with a view to in the future changing to double days.
As the Shift Maintenance Engineer your duties will include:-
– Support to the Maintenance team for breakdown / repair and PPM of all machinery and equipment on site
– Electrical , Mechanical maintenance on injection and rubber moulding machinery
– Hydraulics and Pneumatic repairs .
– Read Electrical drawings and wiring diagrams .
– Change belts, bearings, gear boxes, contacts, sensors, switches and relays
– Support of the Technical Manager with Installation or upgrade projects.
– The role is multi skilled and candidates will preferably have either electrical or mechanical qualification .
– The successful candidate will have proven electrical mechanical maintenance experience gained from a Mould or Rubber background , Other industries such as food , FMCG , automotive or packaging will be considered .
6am – 2pm / 2pm – 10pm
Monday – Friday
Basic salary £34,000 – £38,000
pension + holidays