Domiciliary Carer- Hemal Hamstead
Personal Carer required to help a female in her private home,
* Providing personal care duties
* Manual handling, using equipment where required
* Promoting customer health and well-being, enabling them to live their life to the full
* Flexibly work a range of shifts
* A large part of their daily lives
* The right to work in the UK
* A valid driving license
* Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken.
* to assist with light household chores such as cleaning, hoovering, ironing, assisting with cooking etc.
The right individual:
* Needs to be caring, kind, patient, reliable, honest and trustworthy.
* Would like to make a real difference to someone’s day
* Willing to undertake Personal Care tasks including bathing and toileting
All roles are subject to enhanced DBS checks, completed skills assessment, suitable references and eligibility to work in the UK.
The right individual needs to be based in the HEMEL HAMPSTEAD area and ideally know how to drive