Document Controller – ARM
ARM are currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity for a Document Controller to work on a long term contract basis with a leading client in the Nuclear industry.
What you’ll be doing
* Assisting on site with the Document Control requirements
* Controlling client, supplier and internal documents in line with the defined project procedures and systems on site
What do you need to succeed?
* Experience of working as a Document controller
* Experience working with major project delivery (desirable, not essential)
* Experience of working with SharePoint/ Convero
* The ability to obtain BPSS clearance
Details of the contract
* 12-month contract
* Based on site in Cumbria
* Paying up to £19.63 per hour Umbrella (inside IR35)
How to apply
To find out more about the above position or to apply then please feel free to reach out to Harry McWhirr on (phone number removed).
This vacancy is being advertised by either Advanced Resource Managers Limited, Advanced Resource Managers IT Limited or Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited (“ARM”). ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions. Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission
This job was originally posted as: https://uk.whatjobs.com/coopob__cpl___770_42607476__1685?utm_source=1685&utm_medium=feed&keyword=Document-Controller&location=Whitehaven