Digital Project Manager
DIGITAL PROJECT ENGINEER
West Midlands/ Central
£45-55k + benefits (Negotiable depending on experience)
Permanent, Full Time
We are excited to be working with this international business based out of the West Midlands area with their requirement for a Digital Project Manager/ Engineer. Ideally we need someone in the UK who can be the link between the product supplier and the end customers. This person will also be able to speak the language of the coders through to the layman and other staff members. The ideal candidate will also be customer facing in support of the sales team and will have a Technical Engineering approach in understanding issues and resolving potential problems. The candidate will have a solid API (Application Programming Interfaces) background to compliment the above. Due to the nature of business candidates applying will need to have experience with physical products as opposed to just web based items/ software.
* Working with Segment Leaders and the management team to deliver Digital projects for our Retail customers in line with group / local strategy, local sales plans and profit targets.
* The delivery of complex programmes, ensuring customer expectations are managed & projects are delivered effectively
* Responsibility for all aspects of programme delivery including scoping, planning, objective setting, prioritisation, team leadership, governance and progress reporting to deliver a ‘Right First Time’ implementation of all digital projects.
* To lead the customer technical interface including all aspects of integration with customer in house systems i.e. security systems.
* Manage programmes of Omni-channel digital activity such as eCommerce, Access Control, logistics etc. across all Segments / Customers
* Be the main point of contact for all digital customer projects including planning, organizing, carrying out and coordinating of multidisciplinary (software, electronics, mechanics) processing.
* Develop, support and maintain strong links and cooperation between the Internal customer team and External installation teams and support the design, promotion and implementation of new solutions, and initiatives
* Solid stakeholder management / engagement
* Strong information security and technology background
* Excellent Programme / project management experience
* Excellent understanding of Software / electronics / API Interfacing and customer projects
* Experience with a variety of eCommerce Platform and Portals
* Previous experience with products such Asset tracking, RFID, Loss Prevention, Gates / Customer Guidance.
* Experience working with retailers on implementation and roll out of digital projects
* Proven background in working with Developers, Programmers and Engineers both internally and externally through product development