Die Cut Operator
Die Cut Operator
Company: A well established packaging manufacturer.
Role: An excellent opportunity has arisen for a die cutting operator / die cutter to join a leading manufacturer in Oxford.
You will need to be familiar with either hot foiling stamping, embossing or die-cutting with the complexities involved with these processes.
Experience in al three areas (foiling, embossing and die cutting) highly advantageous but not required.
* Set and run die cutting machines and/or make ready flat foiling, fluted foiling, embossing on composite layouts.
* Run job to standard of pass sheet.
* Check throughout run for quality.
* Complete paperwork/computer entries confirming details to close job on system.
* Maintain foiling bailer system to ensure efficient machine performance.
* Machinery to be kept clean and maintained at all times.
* Work area to be kept clean and maintained at all times.
* Identify machine faults and alert manager if unable to resolve.
* Follow schedule of work as directed by Production Manager.
* Experience working within a packaging / print manufacturer
* Die cut experience AND/OR hot foiling, AND/OR embossing.
* Bobst flat bed experience preferable – Vision, Expertcut,106 Die Cut, BMA etc.
* Team player.
* Ability to keep calm under pressure.
Please email your full CV details to us. All applications are strictly confidential, and your details will not be shared without your consent.
Key words; print finisher / print / packaging / flexographic / flexo / die cutter / CNC / machine operator / cut and crease / bobst / foiling / foiler / emboss / embossing / hot foil / expertcut / bobst vision / bobst 106 / die cut