Bridge Recruitment's client, is a family run business located in Essex and is recruiting for an experienced Design Manager.
Our client specialises in metal roofing, facades, cladding systems, and flat roofing for all types of projects. Predominately metal cladding i.e Aluminium, Zinc and Copper.
You will have at least 5 years experience working in construction design with some level of formal qualification. You must have similar experience with AutoCAD 2D.
Experience with AutoCAD 3D and Revit will be advantageous but full training will be provided if required.
You must have had previous experience within the metal cladding and facades sector. You will be working as part of a team of 5 reporting directly to the MD.
We are looking for someone who can come in, manage the team within your first 6 months and assist the MD with the final sign off.
* Prepare design delivery programmes
* Design development in association with experienced management and estimators ensure full compliance of NHBC CWCT etc
* Attend client based meetings to ensure clear communications through the design period
* Prepare procurement plans tied to site programmes to ensure a flow of materials to site as required
* Produce over 10 plans per month as a team
* Ensure a free flow of information and provide technical backup to designers
* Manage a team of 5 designers assisting MD with the final sign off
* Deal with all technical reports from cladding consultants reporting on behalf of the client
* Occasional site and client meetings
You will be working 40 hours a week Monday-Friday with an hours lunch break (08:00-17:00). Flexible working will be considered when travelling to site/meetings.
Onsite parking with a bonus based on company profit and personal performance. 31 days holiday per year inclusive of bank holidays.
Immediate start offering an annual salary of £45,000-£55,000 based on experience. Potential for a company car or vehicle allowance for the right candidate. All travel to sites will be covered by our client.
Please apply direct or call Robert Lawton on (phone number removed)