An exciting opportunity to work on the cutting edge of design with a leading small craft builder! Reporting to the Engineering Manager, this role will suit a self-starter with a passion and drive to work to the highest standards, be it as part of a team or working alone. Showing clear initiative, you will have an opportunity to evolve with the company and really hone and develop your skills!
Duties in this exciting new post will include:
– Assisting in coming up with new concepts – from the initial idea through to a 3D Rendering for public release
– Engineering of a range of onboard items, including systems, furniture, electrical and more
– Working closely with the production floor and production engineering to ensure designs are suitable for volume manufacture
– Some prototyping work using R&D Resource
– A go to internal and external individual for all design and technical matters
As an individual you will have began your career in design and engineering within the leisure side of the industry. You'll have a broad range of experience, ideally gained within a smaller builder, and be keen to progress your career forwards. You'll be full of innovative and exciting ideas and be keen to discuss and implement them across a small design team.
In turn you'll be given a chance to step into something exciting, with progression expected in line with company growth.
A great salary and benefits package await!!!
Please Apply, or for further information please get in touch on (phone number removed) asking for Alisha