Demand Planning Manager – Henderson Brown Recruitment
I’m hiring for a Demand Planning Manager in a market leading FMCG company.
Reporting to the S&OP Lead, the role will be responsible for the development and execution of the demand forecast for 3 business categories.
This will involve utilising S&OP framework and available demand planning tools to lead the collaborative forecasting process, and lead the transition of end-to-end planning activities into a IFS system across all categories.
What the role involves:
– Lead the IFS Demand Planning implementation
– Demand forecasting collaborations (0 – 24 months)
– Lead customer forecast reviews and demand review sign-off stages of the S&OP process
The person we’re looking for:
– Experience of an S&OP process
– FMCG supply chain background
– Good working knowledge of ERP and MRP systems
Salary and Benefits:
– £40,000 to £45,000 pa depending on experience
– Bonus 10%
– Private Health Care
– Based in the Spalding area but will be required to plan at different sites to collaborate face to face with stakeholders so some travel will be involved
If this role is of interest then email your latest CV and contact details to (url removed) – If this role isn’t right for you, but you know someone who might be a good fit, please share this job description with them/feel free to put them in touch with me directly
This job was originally posted as: https://uk.whatjobs.com/coopob__cpl___770_42643803__1685?utm_source=1685&utm_medium=feed&keyword=Demand-Planning-Manager&location=Spalding