A Data Controller is needed across customer programs. This role will be part of the configuration management function which enables customer programs to meet contractual obligations to fit, form and function for customer products.
- Ensure the master lists of specifications from our customers are monitored for changes to their identified special processes status in order to investigate impact particularly to our suppliers
- Create a register of specifications used within customer programs and the suppliers in order to have a tailored flow down of specification updates from our customers to our supply chain.
- Maintain and update a parts list (Bill of Materials) available for reference to assist in
- Transfer of work activities within the supply chain as well as for procurement purposes.
- Ensure each customer specification is linked to the relevant part within the parts list to assist in supply chain transfer of work activities or investigation into business change or non-embodiment activities.
- Support the activities of the Requirements Management Board
- Ensure transfer of data between customer, and suppliers including upload of 2D and 3D drawings to customer software systems.
- Monitoring and communication of data transfer status
- Filing and archiving relevant documentation.
- Controlling the flow of documents in and out of customer programs
- Ensuring numbering and identification systems are adhered to
- Ensuring physical drawings are filed and stored as per customer processes
- Supporting the collation of data for presentation to managers and customers
This job was originally posted as: https://thecareerwallet.com/stats/track/MTQ1MjI1NDE1OC18LTE0NS18LTcw