Customer Service Assistant
LWC Drinks Ltd provides licensed establishments with all of their bar and sundry supplies. LWC Drinks are more than just a distributor and at 24th place in the Sunday Times PWC Profit Track 100, they have become the fastest growing privately owned drinks company in Britain. Their aim is to provide the best customer service in the industry, as well as an impressive and extensive portfolio of products. Currently LWC Drinks employ over 1000 people and they have 14 depots across the UK as well as a Support Centre and Hub distribution centre based in Chadderton, Manchester,
Job Title: Customer Service Assistant Reports To: Depot Manager
To complete a daily Out Bound Call Diary, building relationships with new & existing Customers. Also processing any orders from incoming calls, emails & answer machine.
Taking a high volume of incoming calls which include customer complaints, queries, orders etc, contacting potential customers, order processing and arranging deliveries
Taking part in regular Promotional Drives, up selling from Promotional Brochure on all calls. Utilising all available reports & systems.
• Building relationships with weekly telesales Out Bound customers, being a regular point of contact
• Ability to convert Incoming calls to Planned Out Bound calls.
• To ensure high standards of customer services, taking and inputting orders efficiently and accurately.
• To have a clear and personable telephone manner.
• Take ownership of solving customer issues through pro-active customer service.
• To promote the sale of LWC Drinks own brand products
• To retain strong relationships with account managers, helping them in acquiring new business and work on composite selling to Customers on their area's.
• To promote from our promotional brochure and up sell specific drives.
• Understanding the need to target specific Customers with products that are relevant to them.
• Responsible for certain administration duties within the office; confirmation, sorting the post, filing, processing orders etc.
• Excellent Customer Service Skills with a real caring attitude for both the customer & the business
• Use of Microsoft Excel for spreadsheets and records
• Ability to use the trinity system
• Good team work skills
• Good communication and relationship building skills
• Good product knowledge