Customer Service Assistant – Palletways
Palletways are the UK and Europe’s leading palletised freight delivery network, specialising in premium, innovative solutions that ensure your consignments reach their destination more efficiently. Providing you with full traceability and industry leading service levels, we are trusted by more customers across Europe than any other network. Our cutting edge technology, provided by the Palletways Portal, ensures complete peace of mind and confidence every step of your pallet’s journey.
Our staff are the driving force behind our success. Their enthusiasm and professionalism have helped us to become the leading pallet delivery network in Europe. Fully motivated and dedicated to offering world class customer service, they ensure our pallet delivery network meets the needs of customers and members alike every time.
Palletways are currently looking to recruit a *Customer Services Assistant* to join their extremely busy UK Corporate team.
The ideal candidate will have a confident telephone manner, IT literacy, strong organisation skills, excellent attention to detail, enthusiasm, and a commitment to providing first class customer service. Previous experience within a Customer Service environment along with the ability to handle consistent, high volumes of e-mails and calls is essential.
The successful candidate will work 40 hours a week Monday to Friday working closely with colleagues, supporting the management team, and taking on ad hoc tasks when required.
Reporting directly to the Customer Service Supervisor, your key responsibilities are:
· To perform all duties to a high standard in attitude, approach, and appearance
· Professionally handle incoming requests from customers and depots to ensure that issues are resolved both promptly and thoroughly.
· Thoroughly and efficiently gather customer information, access, and fulfill customer needs, educate the customer where applicable to prevent the need for future contact.
· Ensure all queries are logged and categorised at the time occurring onto our Freshdesk system
· Provide quality service and support in a variety of areas including, but not limited to live checks of allocated accounts, pricing, and trouble shooting.
· Trouble shoot customer issues by phone and electronic communication
· Maintain a balance between company policy, processes and customer benefit in decision making. Handles issues in the best interest of both customer and company.
· When requested by management help support and train new employees
· Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer service satisfaction
· Demonstrated passion for excellence with respect to treating and caring for customers
· Ability to communicate clearly and professionally both verbally and in writing
· Has a pleasant, patient and friendly attitude
· Strong decision making and analytical abilities
Strong detail orientation and communication/listening skills
Full training will be provided.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £21,890.92 per year
* Additional leave
* Company pension
* Cycle to work scheme
* Life insurance
* On-site parking
* Referral programme
* Store discount
* Wellness programme
* Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location
£21,890.92 per year