Customer Service Advisor
TL;DR – Customer Service Advisor job vacancy in Brackley.
* Small team environment.
* Monday to Friday – 37.5 hours per week.
* Established and well respected company.
* Salary to c. £23,000 per annum + pay review.
* Brackley location.
Our Brackley based client is seeking a *** Customer Service Advisor *** to join their small team located close to the town centre.
Working as a Customer Service Advisor, the successful candidate will offer a high level of customer service to business clients mostly over the telephone and occasionally by email, processing orders for next day delivery.
Requirements for this Customer Service Advisor role include:
* Excellent telephone based customer service experience.
* A keen eye for detail and a willingness to support business clients.
* Good computer skills (MS Office applications (Word, Excel and Outlook)) and ability to pick up bespoke systems.
This is a busy environment that also requires strong administration skills to record order information through the CRM / database system.
This opportunity will also require the occasional research of customers requirements, taking note of their needs and return the enquiry either by telephone or email.
The successful candidate will enjoy working as part of a customer service team and will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a customer service / sales administration role.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established business in a small friendly environment.
Working hours are from 8.30am to 5.00pm (Monday to Friday), with 1 hour for lunch