Customer Care Administrator
Customer Care Administrator
When registering to this job board you will be redirected to the online application form. Please ensure that this is completed in full in order that your application can be reviewed.
At Bellway we recognise that people are the key to our success and our goal is to provide a rewarding and fulfilling career in line with our values of quality, service and trust. In addition to this we are committed to being a more inclusive employer and invite applications from a variety of backgrounds.
There is an exciting opportunity to join Bellway, one of the UK’s largest house builders. Our Eastern Counties Division are looking to recruit a Customer Care Administrator to join the Division’s Customer Care team.
This role reports of the Division’s Customer Care Manager and Head of Customer Care.
Principal accountabilities of the role include:
* Maintain and update the relevant Customer Care log/monitor.
* Provide administration support for the Department, such as, handling and responding to all customer correspondence, collate site/sales paperwork, filing etc.
* Assist in the liaising between sub-contractors and the Division to ensure maintenance requests are carried out, check invoices and forward for payment. Arrange contra-charges where necessary.
* Liaise with Buying department regarding order materials as and when required.
* Follow up and audit trail for completion paperwork.
* Send welcome pack / letter following legal completion.
* Liaise with Site Managers to ensure that remedial works are completed within timescales.
* Update weekly reports and distribute to relevant personnel.
* Keep accurate records ensuring files are kept up-to-date.
Experience, Qualifications and Skills
* Experience of working as an Administrator in a fast paced environment.
* Experience of working within the construction or house building sector is desirable.
Qualifications and Training
* GCSE Maths and English – Grade 4+ (or equivalent)
Skills and Aptitude
* Effective listening skills
* Ability to liaise with internal and external personnel
* Good administration skills
* Able to work to deadlines in a fast paced environment
* Ability to work on own initiative
* Proficient IT skills along with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and outlook)
* Committed to diversity and inclusion
The Role and Working Conditions
* Willing to be flexible in respect to day to day duties and hours worked
* Ability to travel to all development sites, including the divisional office
In return we can offer you:
Competitive bonus scheme
25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
Contributory pension scheme
We reserve the right to close this vacancy if a large volume of applications are received