CTO (FinTech Start Up)
SoCode have been appointed to search for a CTO for our start-up Client based in London UK and Cambridge UK.
This role would suit someone who enjoys being hands-on as much as management and strategy, this is close to technology – please dont apply if you want to be fully hands off. It would suit someone working in a large organisation at present, frustrated with red tape and wanting a new challenge.
Our client have developed a novel platform which is generating extremely strong ROI based on it's unique predictive ability – allowing funds to excel. The founders of the business come from a Trading/Quant/Tech background and have the support and backing of some very well known shareholders and Board of Directors.
The CTO will have a broad responsibility and shouldn't be afraid of spinning plates or from time to time working extremely hard to deliver on time. Product usage will be increasing by a projected 15X within the next 12 months. The development team is small at present (4) however in order to meet their demand they'll require the team to be built to 10+ within the next 12 months.
Ideally you'll come from a Fund Management/Quant/ FS/Trading/Banking background however this is not essental – Any industry with parallel challenges of Optimisation and Low-Latency would suit well.
Key Responsibilities / Duties:
– Building and Managing the Technical Team
– Hands on technical contribution
– Maintaining the Running of the Platform
– Product & Technical Roadmap Formation & Delivery
– Establishing Processes & Order
– Working closely with the Founder/CEO and reporting into the Board of Directors
– Suitable candidates will be rewarded in the £80-120k basic salary range, you'll also be eligible for a large bonus and performance related package. In time, the CEO would consdider full Equity in the business.
– Please forward your CV and we'll be in touch with all well-suited candidates
Up to 100% Bonus