An opportunity to join a busy finance legal team based in Norwich – Our client is involved with manufacturing – retail and supplying the public sector within the construction sector. We are looking for an experienced Credit Controller and the role will include the following:
- Dealing with all aspects of pre-action correspondence in a timely and cost-effective fashion to achieve a commercially beneficial outcome;
- Drafting payment agreements and thereafter the collection of those payments from Client debtors, ensuring that all administration is completed and systems are accurately updated;
- To deal with matters relating to chargebacks and claims under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act, including Rebuttals and thereafter escalation to our Dispute Resolution Team.
- Manage existing existing and new cases
You will need the following experience:
- Experience of Debt Recovery
- Strong knowledge of Section 75 resolution
- Persuasive and inclusive style
- Great interpersonal skills
This is a full time role Monday to Friday although part time hours would be considered for the right applicant – Please contact us for further information – We look forward to hearing from you.
Anglian is committed to monitoring & aligning its Policies in accordance with up-to-date Government guidance on reducing the spread of respiratory infections, including Covid 19 in the workplace. Through Anglians value to Succeed Together we are committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusion. We recruit the best person for the job regardless of any protected characteristic including (but not exhaustive) age, race, colour, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion or disability – creating an inclusive working environment and culture for all our employees.
This job was originally posted as: https://thecareerwallet.com/stats/track/MTQ1MDc3MjExNC18LTE0NS18LTcw