Cover Supervisor – Protocol Education
Unqualified Teacher/Cover Supervisor – Secondary School – Bristol
This friendly and successful school is looking for an enthusiastic cover supervisor to join their already fantastic faculty located in Bristol. This position will offer a great start to your career within the education sector or add to your ever-growing experience!
The school are looking for someone with a degree, or strong background in core subjects to be able to lead and cover a variety of lessons throughout the school timetable.
This role would be perfect for someone looking to gain valuable classroom experience prior to embarking on a teaching career, or a brilliant opportunity for any graduates seeking a career change. Full and Part-time position available.
To start: From 31st October
Closing date: 14th October
• As an unqualified teacher/cover supervisor, you will be responsible for supervising work that is pre-set in accordance with the schools’ guidelines and ensuring such work is carried out to the best of the students abilities
• You will manage the behaviour of pupils in lessons and ensure a constructive and positive environment is always enforced.
• Collecting of work at the end of the lesson and returning it to the appropriate recipient, meaning you will not have to complete any marking.
• Reporting any safeguarding concerns in line with the school’s safeguarding policy.
You will be:
• Someone who truly cares for the education of children and thrives in an environment working with likeminded individuals.
• Somebody with desire to go the extra mile
• A person who truly cares for young people
• Be someone with excellent communication skills; Verbal/written and reading comprehension
• Able to demonstrate a track record of positively impacting the lives of children. (Please note – this can be in any field Youth Work, Volunteering, Sports Clubs etc.)
What you can expect from Protocol Education:
Weekly pay which is paid through PAYE (No hidden umbrella costs)
CPD courses & Free Webinars during half terms
Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT/ ECT) Network & community
CV writing & support
Social events, opportunity to network with other educational staff
A team of professional and experienced consultants to guide you
Around the clock support and assistance from Protocol Education
A £250 referral bonus if you refer someone new to work for Protocol Education
If this is the role for you, apply today!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role as well as the Right to Work in the UK. Please see protocol-education.com/candidates/frequently-asked-questions for further details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Protocol Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We undertake safeguarding checks on all workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance ‘Keeping Children Safe in Education’. We also offer FREE online safeguarding and Prevent Duty training to all our workers. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and subscribe to the DBS Update Service.
£75.00 to £95.00
This job was originally posted as: https://uk.whatjobs.com/coopob__cpl___1919_2074562__1685?utm_source=1685&utm_medium=feed&keyword=Cover-Supervisor&location=Bristol