We do not have the ability to offer sponsorship for overseas candidates – please only apply if your have the right to work in the U.K
All About Care has two residential care homes for people with Mental Health difficulties in Herne Bay, Kent. The Hailey is registered for 40 residents and Wimbledon House for 34 Residents, each accommodating Young Adults (18-65) and Older Adults (over 65) at both locations.
The Wimbledon House is situated in a quiet residential street a short distance from the beach, whereas The Hailey is located on the Downs with fabulous views across the sea.
We recognise that each resident has their own individuality and personality, they all have the right to expect to be treated with dignity and respect, and it is the responsibility of each and every member of staff to promote these values.
Everyone in our care has a right to a lifestyle, which maintains their personal independence, safeguards their privacy, offers genuine choice and meets their social, cultural and individual needs.
We feel it is essential that All About Care Ltd has a caring and understanding approach to all matters connected with the Service we provide.
Full time 40 hours, working 5 days a week including every weekend. Shifts 8.30am 5pm.
– Employee Assistance Program
– Overtime rates
– Regular pay reviews for enhancements
– Training opportunities
– Christmas Bonus
Main duties include
– Complete opening and closing kitchen checks at the start and end of each shift and document accordingly
– Develop menus according to residents requirements, order supplies and manage stock levels
– Prepare, cook and serve meals for to up to 40 Residents according to planned menu, including breakfasts, lunch, and tea.
– Prepare teas, coffees and soft drinks at tea times, and as required Ensure alternatives are prepared according to dietary requirements e.g.; Diabetics/Weight Control/Vegetarian/Vegan/Religious requirements
– Complete documentation of food provided on a daily basis including alternatives
– Comply to Food Standards Agency – Safer Food, Better Business requirements by recording food temperatures of cooked and chilled foods
– Comply to Food Standards Agency requirements by recording fridge and freezer temperatures morning and evening
– Comply to Food Hygiene standards with regards to preparing, cooking serving & storing all foods
– Ensure kitchen is cleaned according to the Food Standards Agency – Safer Food, Better Business standards using recommended, safe products
– Ensure equipment is cleaned and monitored for safety purposes
– Follow guidelines according to personal hygiene as Food Standards Agency – Safer Food, Better Business sets out
– Adhere to Company policy with regards to kitchen access and safe working practices
This job was originally posted as: https://thecareerwallet.com/stats/track/MTQ1MzIxNzI4NS18LTE0NS18LTcw