Due to an increased workload, our client has a requirement for candidates with previous conveyancing experience to join their small but busy team.
* Your duties will include all aspects of conveyancing work including:
* Deliver practical services of outstanding quality that are focused on the Client’s needs.
* Assist with the provision of a conveyancing service and to provide assistance to fee-earner/team leader.
* Open new files – update computer records.
* Carry out Land Registry searches as required.
* On a daily basis print off reminder reports from the computer taking appropriate action as
* Take telephone instructions from companies and individual Clients. Agree action with fee-
* earner/team leader and report back progress on a daily basis.
* On a daily basis liaise with fee-earner as to required tasks, deal with queries, agree action
* Prepare files for completion:-
* Chase redemption figures, liaise with lenders and brokers regarding outstanding items, chase documentation and searches.
* Carry out completions – deal with redemptions and payment of funds to broker/Client etc.
* Renew searches as appropriate. Tidy up files in readiness for passing to Post Completions
* Undertake any other reasonable duties as required by fee-earner/team leader.
Due to the large number of responses we receive it is not always possible to respond to every application. We will only contact those candidates short-listed for this role. If you have not heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. If you wish to apply for further roles please do so. We will retain your details on file and contact you should a suitable vacancy become available