Contracts Manager – Pertemps
Contracts Manager – Devon & Cornwall
An opportunity has arisen for a Contracts Manager to join a well reputed and versatile Developer with a stronghold in the South West residential market is seeking to expand their division.
They have a requirement for a Contracts Manager with a bias towards residential developments who will support and strengthen their established team. They are seeking an experienced candidate, with a proven track record within the High End Residential Housing Market.
As the Contracts Manger, you will oversee and deliver multiple projects to the exacting standards of the company with types of works including refurbishments, commercial new build, extensions and projects ranging in value.
– Provide regular project performance reports including a full monthly report
– Take responsibility for the management of up to multiple site teams
– Provide information for inclusion within tender submissions
– Understand and deliver contracts within the agreed contract conditions and timeframes
– Line management of Senior Site Managers and their site teams; monitoring performance, providing leadership, direction and guidance
– Provide pre construction and pre contract advice to ensure for the smooth running of site activities
– Excellent planning and organisational skills
– Detailed Health and Safety knowledge
– Good at problem solving & decision-making
– Knowledge of building, material components, building regulations
– Relevant CSCS card
– First Aid
– Full UK driving licence
An excellent salary is on offer with a great package.
This job was originally posted as: https://uk.whatjobs.com/coopob__cpl___793_81252__1685?utm_source=1685&utm_medium=feed&keyword=Contracts-Manager&location=Ivybridge