A successful Installation Company based near Daventry are looking for a Contracts Manager to join their team at an exciting time of growth.
This is a rare opportunity to get involved with strategic decision making and influence the direction of the business, with the potential to become Contracts Director in the near future!
Good links to M40, Banbury, Northampton and Leamington Spa.
* Managing the day-to-day site activities of the business by maintaining good relationships with colleagues, clients & sub-contractors.
* Responsible for Health & Safety, Environmental & Quality performance of the Company; ensuring training & legislation is up to date and policies are communicated and implemented.
* Oversee the construction, design, purchasing & costs for all site operations.
* Lead, mentor & develop junior members of the team.
* Managing multiple installations at any one time.
* Scheduling inspections & reviews and recording results.
* Prior experience as a Contracts Manager within the construction industry.
* A strong Project Manager, able to deliver multiple projects efficiently and on-time.
* Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite & Document Management Systems
* Health and Safety qualifications such as SMSTS
* Positive attitude and friendly approach.
Benefits include a company bonus, pension scheme, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays & company car/allowance.
Due to the large number of applications we receive from web-based job advertisements, it is the policy of Copper Peg only to contact candidates that have the relevant skillset for our current portfolio of clients.
If you do not receive a reply you have not been successful this time but please do not hesitate to contact us again in the future