Contact Centre Team Leader
We are Moneybarn, the UK’s largest specialist vehicle finance lender, and we are looking for a confident, inspiring and determined Team Leader to join our Customer Operations Department.
Leading the way on the front line in our fast-paced contact centre, our Customer Support team goes above and beyond to ensure all our customers get the help they need to make their journey with us an exceptional one.
As Contact Centre Team Leader, you will be responsible for the day to day supervision, coaching and development of your team of Customer Support Agents, ensuring the consistent delivery of first class customer service at all times.
If you are an experienced Team Leader, looking for your next fantastic opportunity to work in a fast paced, rapidly growing organisation, we’d love to hear from you.
What you’ll be expected to do in the role:
* Delivery of the department’s contact strategies and objectives, through the effective management of Customer Support Agents.
* Accountable for the delivery of the correct and compliant customer outcomes, in the best interests of each customer
* Accountability for the team’s adherence to industry regulation
* Daily maintenance of department, ensuring appropriate prioritisation, in line with department objectives, as directed by Contact Centre Manager or Facilitation Manager
* Reporting risks and issues to the Contact Centre Manager
* Active management of the Contact centre ensuring the highest possible productivity levels are attained
* Close oversight and approval of all actions relating to customers identified as vulnerable
* Approval of payment plans and any actions relating to the Default/Termination process
* Assisting with complaint resolution and handling of escalated calls
* Real time management of department resources to ensure internal compliance and quality KPIs are met
* Coaching, mentoring and development of Customer Support Agents