Construction Sales Executive – Cambridgeshire
Our client is a UK leading specialist provider of air tightness and air leakage testing services and also provide sound insulation testing to the pre-completion markets in residential and commercial developments. They are urgently seeking an enthusiastic Construction Sales Executive to be based in their headquarters in the Cambridgeshire region.
* Relevant qualification in Construction or Energy related discipline.
* Previous working experience in sales in the construction markets.
* Excellent communications skills.
* Proven track record of sales and new business development.
* Ability to work on own initiative, with a team orientated attitude.
* Developing new business from existing client base.
* Up selling company services and benefits.
* Maintaining client database.
* Hitting revenue targets and KPI's
* Increasing market share within key accounts.
* Generating quotes and following up through to completion.
* Promoting and selling services of company to existing and new clients.
* Competitive salary
* Generous bonus structure.
* Relaxed and friendly working environment.
Key words – Sales, Business development, sales executive, Air Tightness, Air Leakage, Building Regulations, Construction, EcoHomes, Sustainable, Air Pressure testing, contracting services, Building Regulations Part L ( Residential and Commercial Air Pressure Testing, SAP, SBEM, EPCs) and Part E (Sound Insulation (Acoustic) Design and Testing), Design & Consultancy, Residential Air Pressure Testing, Commercial Air Pressure Testing, Cambridgeshire.
For more information or for further vacancies within the Air test sector please contact Amir Gharaati of Penguin Recruitment directly on (phone number removed). Alternatively you can email your CV in word format and we'll call you back. Emails to: (url removed)