Required Skill, Knowledge & Experience
Previous experience as a White Goods / Domestic Appliance Engineer is a must working all major appliances from all major brands.
Demonstrable experience of effectively diagnosing and repairing mechanical and electrical faults.
- Valid driving Licence – due to cover the service engineer as and when.
- Good level of computer literacy
- Friendly customer focused attitude and ability to communicate at all levels
- Desire to learn and achieve more skills
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Any electrical qualifications i.e. City & Guilds 224, 17th Edition, NVQ in Electrical
- Gas Safe would be an advantage to your application but not essential.
To apply for this position please follow the link provided or email your CV or call the store on 0121 773 6361 for more information.
Contact: Jonathan Horrocks
Job ID: 90719755