Commercial Gas Engineer
Dawson Levy are proud to be recruiting for a Commercial Maintenance Gas Engineer in the East Anglia area.
· Competitive salary.
· Training & development opportunities.
· Tools and access equipment provided.
Effectively delivering PPM and reactive maintenance across East Anglia. The role is mobile working over East Anglia and parts of Essex.
The ideal candidate will be a motivated an ambitious individual that is willing to work on their own initiative.
The company is a growing business so performing well and achieving targets has the very real potential to lead to personal progression. Working in partnership with our clients means that customer service and communication skills are as important as the technical ones.
As a Maintenance engineer, you will have experience in a similar role and with relevant qualifications such as ACS Commerical Gas Qualifications.
The role will require fault diagnosis and repairs and will offer lots of variety for the candidate.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
· ACS gas qualifications essential and in particular CODNCC01 or COCN1, CIGA1 and CDGA1.
· OFTEC and LPG qualifications preferable.
· Good technical knowledge of heating and hot water systems as well as the ability to multi-task.
· Ability to work under pressure and on your own initiative.
· Ability to work from instruction and make decisions as needed with minimal supervision.
· Friendly and approachable nature with great communication skills.
· Great attention to detail with excellent time management skills