Commercial Catering Engineer
Commercial Catering Engineer – Peterborough
Serviceline are the UK’s premier provider of catering, warewash, and refrigeration maintenance for the hospitality industry. We are an industry-leading single-source solution for private and public sector catering and refrigeration support nationwide. Specialising in Preventative Maintenance, Reactive Engineering and end-to-end asset management. Our customers include Major restaurant chains, hotel chains, Correctional institutions, Schools, Airports, Care Homes, Stadia and Staff catering facilities.
Due to significant growth in entertainment venues, we are now looking to recruit experienced Commercial Catering Engineer’s to join both our Reactive Engineering and planned preventative maintenance section.
• Based from home attending customer sites within your region
• You will addend Reactive or PPM calls to repair and maintain equipment on our customer sites
• Carrying out repair and maintenance activities within capability range
• To communicate on a regular basis with our Operations Team providing updates on work tasks
• To accurately and securely maintain all vehicle stock, tools and equipment.
Our ideal candidate
• COMCAT 1, 3 & 5/or domestic gas (will provide in-house COMCAT training)
• C&G electrical qualifications/experience
• Full driving licence
• Stable work history with good engineering skills
• Willingness to develop new skills and qualifications
Why join us?
We value or employees here at Serviceline so in return for your hard work we offer a number of benefits
• 22 days Holiday (increases to 27days p/a with service) + bank holidays
• You will be supplied with a full smart and modern uniform complete with a tablet
• You will be fully supported by your local Field Operations Manager plus our Technical Support Desk
• A fully stocked Mercedes Vito
• Opportunity to participate in charity events
• Long service awards
Your induction will take place at Miller’s Vanguards bespoke City & Guilds accredited Training Academy in Bury, Lancashire (accommodation ect. fully provided).
As your develop in the role supported by our training programmes you will then have the opportunity to progress your way through our pay grading structure.
Reference ID: Commercial Catering Engineer – Peterborough
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent